What are some reasons to consider sending your child to playschool? Find out below:
- Chances for socializing – unless your family has a lot of children (or if your extended family lives close by), it is hard for your toddler to find someone close to their age. And unless you have twins or children in the same age bracket, this often still means that they will have to play with kids a couple of years too old. Accordingly, most toddlers between the ages of two and five years do not get many chances at socializing. Since social skills are an extremely important asset of any human being, it is important to develop them early on, and playgroup Hong Kong give you exactly that chance.
- Allows your child to mould their personality – without chances for socializing, you or your child won’t exactly be able to understand their position with regards to social events and develop their emotional capabilities. You might have an idea of whether your child is reserved or not – and regardless of whether they are introverted or not, there is no harm or need to change that – but to exactly understand that, playschool is ideal. By allowing them to come to terms with their own preferences with regards to making friends and the like, you allow them to grow self-confidence and build resilience. You can view more here https://www.touch2learn.com.hk/.
- You or someone they know remains close – the case with preschools is that you won’t be able to remain with your child throughout the day, and to leave a child for a couple of hours can be a frightening start for them. Playschool, on the other hand, allows you to remain throughout the session close to your child. Your child will be relieved to see you, whether that is sitting at a table chatting with other parents or right next to them, and will have the confidence to interact with others without thinking about you all the time.
- Developing motor skills – unless you have money to spend on many toys that will be used for a couple of years at best, chances are that you do not have swings, slides and other playing equipment at home. Parks do have these, but they are often frequented by older kids, and you might not feel it safe letting your small toddler play amongst them. Playschools have playing equipment and they do not have older children, which means this is the perfect environment to allow your kid to develop their motor skills.
- Developing creativity – and finally, more experiences in their first three years of life have been shown to directly correlate with the level of creativity children display later on in their lives. Whether it is playing house or making clay animals, playschools allow your child to develop their own imagination and sense of creativity.